Place du Marché
01540 VonnasCalculate your route
Le Chateau d'Epeyssoles
Route de Mézériat, 01540 Vonnas
How to find us
- If you come from Paris, or from Northern or Eastern France: take the A6 motorway up to Mâcon, then A40 towards Geneva. Exit at “Replonges/Mâcon Est” junction (12 km from Vonnas). Follow “Vonnas” roadsigns.
- If you come from Switzerland, Geneva or Italy via the Mont-Blanc tunnel: take the A4 motorway up to Mâcon-Paris, then exit at “Saint-Genis/Vonnas” junction (5 km from Vonnas).
- If you come from Lyon or from Southern France
- 1st option: cross Lyon from the West side (Fourvières Tunnel): take the A6 motorway towards Paris, then exit at Villefranche-sur-Saône junction (35 km from Vonnas) or Belleville-sur-Saône junction (28 km from Vonnas) towards Châtillon.
- 2nd option: (in case of traffic jam before Lyon): bypass Lyon via the East side (Ring Road): take the A42 motorway towards Geneva, then A46 towards Villefranche-Paris, exit at Mionnay junction (towards Bourg-en-Bresse via RN 83), pass Villars-les-Dombes, Neuville-les-Dames, until you reach Vonnas.
- Lyon-St Exupéry International Airport (75 km from Vonnas, about 1 hour drive)
Take A432 up to A42, towards Geneva, then follow A40 towards Bourg-en-Bresse and Mâcon, exit at “Saint-Genis/Vonnas” junction (5 km from Vonnas)
- Geneva-Cointrin International Airport (150 km from Vonnas, about 1 and ½ hours drive).
- Take the A40 motorway towards Mâcon-Paris, then exit at “Saint-Genis/Vonnas” junction. Bourg-Terre des Hommes Business Airport (30 km from Vonnas) or Mâcon-Charnay Business Airport (22 km from Vonnas) (about ½ hour drive)
- Hotel Georges Blanc Helipad (approved Helicopter Landing Pad). GPS coordinates: latitude 46.13°120’ North - longitude 4.59°030’ East.
- Mâcon-Loché TGV station (24 km from Vonnas / about 15 minutes drive via A406 towards Bourg-en-Bresse, exit at Vonnas junction). Taxis available (to be booked beforehand); car rental. Only 1 and ½ hours from Paris.
- Bourg-en-Bresse TGV station (26 km from Vonnas, only 25 minutes drive). Taxis available; car rental. Only 1 hour 58 minutes train from Paris.
Timetables available at: www.voyages-sncf.com