Charm and space
On the upper reaches of Vonnas, less than 2 km from the "Village Blanc": An exceptional property covering 14 hectares, with two large lakes, pastures and ancient forests laid out around Epeyssoles Castle, reminiscent of Tuscany.
A place where a protected natural environment provides a shelter for the new "4-star Hôtel du Bois Blanc": 18 bright and modern ground-level rooms with private terraces set around a magnificent swimming pool.
Epeyssoles Castle is available for private use for events.
A restaurant "La Terrasse des Etangs", also open to guests passing through, is located in a beautiful sunroom which opens out on to the heart of the park.
A destination with a unique and natural charm, to be discovered with the arrival of the good weather, which makes every stay at in the "Village Banc" all the more pleasant.
Services and facilities
- 18 rooms offering a surface area of 30 m² to 37 m² with private terraces set around a magnificent swimming pool
- Bright and modern ground-level room
- 2-metre king-size bed (or twin on request)
- bathroom with walk-in shower and separate WC
- satellite TV and foreign channels
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Direct-dial telephone
- Breakfast is free for children under 12 years of age
- Free access to the Cinespace Laurent Gerra in the Village on request
- Access to the Spa and to all the services at the Relais & Châteaux Georges BLANC
- Electric bicycles available of charge
The Hôtel du Bois Blanc is closed on Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday.
The Hôtel du Bois Blanc and the restaurant LaTerrasse des Etangs are open every day during January 2017.